Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 Today I am THANKFUL for  and their FANTASTIC Thai Chicken Salad. It is absolutely delicious. I was so hungry by the time noon rolled around and this salad Hit The Spot. It has crunch and the dressing adds spectacular flavor! I would recommend this to EVERYONE. It got me through a few hours at work, and I am now craving it again. It may sound like something silly to be Thankful for, but this salad is so delicious!

All-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, romaine, Thai cashews, fire-roasted edamame, red peppers, carrots, fresh cilantro & wonton strips all tossed in low-fat Thai Chili Vinaigrette and drizzled with peanut sauce.


TRY IT!
Then let me know how you like it :)



I'm headed home, then maybe out for sushi and a LARGE glass of Sippy Cup Chardonnay.
Take a look around and realize that even if things are rough, you have SO much to be Thankful for.

Happy Thursday!
Cheers & Love all!
SGK

No comments:

Post a Comment