Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day Five: 5 Foods!

Playing catch up AGAIN!


10 Day You Challenge {Day Five: Five Foods}



Today is day five of the 10 Day You Challenge: Five Foods. MMM food!
 
 
1. Potatoes. Mashed, baked, sweet, cheesy, you name it I'll eat it.
 
 
2. Fruit.  I love almost all fruits. Apples with peanut butter, grapefruit {with a little sugar on top}, grapes, fresh picked strawberries, YUM
 
 
3. Chipotle. SO delicious! My mouth is now watering.. mmm
 


4. Pickles. I have loved them since I was a little tyke. I could eat half a jar if I didn't stop myself...

That's my boy!! :)


5. Girl Scout Cookies.  I have done so well this year! I ordered quite a few boxes, but I am taking my time eating them! They freeze well :)
 
My favorite three are on the right!



There you have it folks... Not too exciting, but there are five of my favorite foods!
 
 
Cheers & Love
 
SGK

No comments:

Post a Comment