Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ten Day You Challenge: Day 1

Ten Day You Challenge {Day 1: One Picture of Yourself}
I found this fun blog challenge from {nuefvies} and thought I'd join in!


Day 1: One picture of Yourself. So without further ado...
 


This picture was taken of me my freshman year of college. I was 115 pounds! I felt incredible! This is probably one of my favorite pictures of me. I was happy {pretty drunk} and living THE life. Now, I know that after having a baby it is pretty difficult to get back to exactly how you were, so I don't think I am setting my goals to high. I want to get back to 120 pounds... I gained sixty while I was pregnant and I'm down to 139 {WHOOP WHOOP} so I have 19 pounds to go. I know I won't look exactly the same under my clothes, {my body is SO different} but if I can tone myself instead of having all of this extra flubber I think I'll be happy. I have to get my head straight and find some motivation, but I know that I will get it done. {No matter how long it takes} I am hoping that I am happy with the results by September 1st 2012 for my best friend's wedding!
 
:) Well there is Day 1. I'll be back tomorrow!
 
Cheers & Love
 
SGK

No comments:

Post a Comment