Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am Thankful for the never-ending love of a perfect boy.


His name is Aidyn James. He is the LOVE of my life. This morning as I was about to leave after dropping him off at daycare {Gma and Gpa's House}{SO LUCKY FOR THAT} he gave me a smooch and went to playing, but right as I was getting to the door he squealed and wobbled over to give me a great big hug!

Moments like that make my heart skip a beat.

He is so innocent, loving, caring, and absolutely perfect.

Babies {I should probably stop calling him a baby since he is 1} I mean toddlers... are very smart.

He knows what he can get away with and what he can't. He knows that if he cries long enough his mommy will pick him up to give him love. He knows that if you are eating something and he clings to your leg, you'll give him some. I could go on for quite awhile, but if I get my work done I get to go home and play with AJ. :)

I am Thankful that I get to watch him learn new things each and every day.

I wish for just an hour I could see the world through his eyes...





Cheers & Love

SGK




No comments:

Post a Comment