Monday, March 19, 2012


10 Day You Challenge {Day Three: Three Films}

Today is day three of the Ten Day You Challenge: Three Films.
 
I love Films!! It is so easy to sit back, watch, and let your mind go. So, here are three of many favorite films!
 
 
 
1. Finding Neverland: This movie is so fantasticly wonderful. Every time I watch I laugh, I cry and I get lost in the magic of it all.
 
 
 
 
2. Pretty Woman: Classic! This movie is just fun. It's one that I have to watch if I'm flipping through the channels and it pops up.
 
Vivan: Tell me one person who it's worked out for.
Kit: What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name... I got it. Cindafuckin'rella {{HEHEHE}}
 



3. The Shawshank Redemption: It's simply a great story. Morgan Freeman is also fantastic in it. I am in love with his narration.




Any suggestions on what I should watch next?!


Cheers & Love

SGK


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment