Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Help!

With some of my tax money I decided to spoil myself a bit. {I will of course be putting a good chunk of it to the little man's college fund, and another chunk into my savings as well}

I decided I will make a day out of it... I am going to use my Groupon for a massage, then get a mani and a pedi, followed by getting my hair done, {this is what I need help with!}, I will then proceed to the Mall Of America to spoil myself {and Aidyn} just a LITTLE more.

Here are a few ideas for my hair... No drastic cuts due to me hating short hair and for my beautiful best friend's wedding in September. Please Please give me your input!

I think I would do a little darker {maybe add some dark low lights}

Kind of like this?

Or just dark with lots of carmel and and red highlights

I would do a little darker for a base but then have a lot of blonde





I am very unsure! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment