Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day Seven: 7 Wants

10 Day You Challenge {Day Seven: Seven Wants}



Today is day seven of the 10 Day You Challenge: Seven Wants. Here goes nothing... :)
 
 
1. An unlimited amount of money. Who doesn't want this? I wish that I could afford to buy a house for Aidyn and I. I wish I could immediately pay off my loans when I finish my degree. I wish I could spend $20 on something I don't need without feeling guilty about it... {That is more than one want, but they all rely on money!}
 
2. I want to be a stay at home mommy... At least until he starts school. A girl can dream right....
 
3. Have a personal trainer. I can't seem to get myself motivated to get my body into the shape that I want and need it to be.
 
4. A sibling for Aidyn. This is years off, but I hope one day I can give him a forever friend. {besides his mommy of course}
 
5. To find true love.
 
6. A personal shopper/stylist. I would die if I had someone to do my hair and makeup every morning and someone to take me shopping and pick out clothes that make me look fabulous.
 
7. I want my best friends to all move close to me. I'm sick of having hundreds of miles between us!
 
 
 
I could go on for quite awhile.... What do all of you want?!

No comments:

Post a Comment