Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TAG I'm it!

The beautiful Miss Cathryn from {nuefvies}tagged me in this fun post! Thanks Cat :)
I don't have many people to tag, so I'll just answer my questions and then give all of those who read some questions to think about.
How it works:

Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
Write 11 random things about yourself
Then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
Tag people and link them in your post
Post their button on your post if they have one
Let them know you have tagged them



My 11 Questions:

1.What song(s) lyrics best describe you/your life?

'Cos I dont know who I am, who I am without you
 All I know is that I should
 And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you
 All I know is that I should
 'Cos she will love you more than I could
 She who dares to stand where I stood.

  Missy Higgins - Where I Stood



2. What is the biggest accomplishment thus far in your life?

Becoming a mother. I have always, always, wanted to be a mother. I never thought that it would happen as soon as it did, but I am so blessed and wouldn’t change it for anything. I have learned something new from the very first day that my little man was born. He never ceases to amaze me.

3. You could be any age again, what age would you be?

Hmm.. Probably 16 or 17. I’d be back in high school. I would love to be able to relive it. I loved the sports; whether I was playing them or watching them, it was always fun. I miss being able to do anything and not really having consequences. I didn’t have to work a ‘real’ job, school was fun for the most part, even though we said there was nothing to do in Spooner we always found something to do. It was a lot more relaxing. But I do have to add that I am content with 22. Sure, everything isn’t going perfect and I would love to change some things, but I am learning and isn’t that what you’re supposed to do in life?   

4. What's your greatest strength?
My greatest strength is my determination (in some things) For example. I am determined to give my son a great life. I won't stop until I have succeeded. It's as simple as that.

What’s your greatest weakness?
My greatest weakness is that I forgive far to easily.


5.  What goal do you want to accomplish within the next five years?

Graduate college. It will be hard for me. I have gotten so far and have spent far too much money to stop and go for something else. I am pursuing my degree in Elementary Education through the Distance Learning program at UW-Superior. I actually don’t start until summer, but it is in motion. I am not sure that teaching is what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I figure if I finish my degree I can (hopefully) get a job and see how I am feeling after a year or two and go from there.

& because I know that I can and will graduate with a few years of my five to spare, I would also like to walk the 3-day Susan G Komen for the cure! http://ww5.komen.org/

6. Why do you blog?

My mind is constantly in motion so it’s nice to have an outlet. I have been slacking though… Let’s hope I can stay a little more up to date!


7. Are you right brain vs. left brain?

I don’t really know to be honest, but if I had to pick I would say I’m probably more right brain. I am a pretty visual person.
 

8. What's your biggest fear?

My biggest fear is Aidyn dying before me. I cannot imagine what I would do with myself if I lost him. I can’t say anything else about it… It hurts thinking about it.

9. If you could live in any time period, what time period would that be?

The Roaring 20’s. I don’t know why… They seemed to enjoy themselves J

10. What's your favorite quote(s)?          

I LOVE quotes! There are so many that I could choose from, but today these are my favorite two.

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother – Theodore Hesburgh

“Sometimes”, said Pooh, “the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”

11. What's your favorite activity?

Playing outside with Aidyn!!! I figured this out yesterday. He is so curious about everything. It is fun to watch. It is going to be so fun taking him places this summer!! The Zoo, the aquarium, the park, anywhere fun! If you have any suggestions on where to take him please let me know J







11 Random Things about Myself 

1. I have a birth mark the size of a dime under my chin. Anyone who knows me has seen it. I’m not a huge fan of it… Ya ya I know it’s what makes me, me.

2. I am super afraid of suffocating! I cringe just thinking about it…

3. I will give people a 2nd, 3rd, 18th, (you get the point) chance to prove themselves to me. It has caused a lot of pain, but until I can let go I hang on for dear life.

4. Chewing tobacco disgusts me. I have never been a fan of it, but after my Dad was diagnosed with Bladder cancer because of it, when I see someone chewing I make sure they know how I feel about it.

5. The one job I know I would love and be really great at is being a stay at home mommy. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like I will be able to do that anytime soon.

6. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was little. I still love animals, but I could never put one out of its misery if you know what I mean L   

7. I am SO excited to get married. It doesn’t look like it is in the cards for me any time soon, so I am living through my friends and helping them plan their weddings that I am SO lucky to be a part of!

8. One of my favorite places (that I sadly don’t go to much anymore) is Grandma Harriet’s farm in Spooner. I used to be there all the time when I was little. My Dad used to take me to look at the babies every year right after they were all born J or I would play in the chicken coop with Megan and Ben. Good times..

9. I would do anything for my son. I mean anything. He is my heart.  

10.  I have one tattoo on my left forearm. kaikuahine. It means sister in Polynesian. My brother has his in the same place saying brother.  1. No we are not Polynesian. 2. We have no connection to the language. 3. We liked the way it looked, and we know the meaning and that is what is important to us.

11.  I hate exercising. I can’t get myself motivated to do it. It’s so nice out, I’m going to put on my jogging shoes and go for a jog…. Ick.  I can think of much better things to do when it is nice out than to run. I know I need to start working out though. So I am looking in to more creative ways to get in shape…



Here are just a few questions for you to think about.
1. What is one thing that you would change in this world?
2. What is your definition of happiness?
3. What are three things that you want to teach your children?


Cheers & Love
SGK















No comments:

Post a Comment