Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day Six: 6 places


10 Day You Challenge {Day Six: Six Places}

Today is day six of the 10 Day You Challenge: Six Places. I love traveling, but unfortunately haven't had much opportunity to go far far away. So here are a few of my favorite places, and a few places I dream of going one day.
 
1. Las Vegas. I went to Vegas for my 21st. It was a blast {and I went with a bunch of old folks ;)} I would love love love to go with a group of close friends. There is so much to do and see! I'm crossing my fingers that I get enough saved to make it for a bestie's 21st this year!
WaStEd!


2. On the lake. I love being on the lake. Which means I have to kick my butt in to gear so I feel comfortable on a boat in a bikini this year!


3. Hockey Rinks.  I pretty much grew up in a rink. I have been in more than I can even remember throughout my life. I love being there, whether I'm skating or watching, it is a blast!



4. Florida. I've been there twice. Once just for a visit, another for my cousin Lisa's wedding. It was so much fun, but I know if I went again I would enjoy it even more. I have family there who I miss very much!

Two of my Florida cousins :)


5. Home Sweet Home. It's always nice to go home.



6. Hawaii. I have a tattoo on my left forearm that says sister in Polynesian. I always get asked why we got it in Polynesian, and to be honest I don't know why we did. I'd love to take a trip... ideally with my brother to Hawaii to explore and learn how to say sister and brother in their native language.



There are six places that I love or would love to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment