Friday, March 16, 2012

Ten Day Challenge: Day 2


Ten Day You Challenge {Day 2: Two Songs}

Today is day two of the Ten Day You Challenge: Two Songs.
 
How in the heck do you choose just two songs?!
Well here are two that I have been listening to quite a bit lately...
 
 
 
Missy Higgins - Where I Stood
 
 
'Cos I dont know who I am, who I am without you
All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you
All I know is that I should
'Cos she will love you more than I could
She who dares to stand where I stood
{I couldn't say it any better myself...}
 
 
 
Hunter Hayes - Wanted
 


'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
Never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

{I want someone to make me feel wanted... It's as simple as that.}



I hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather! I'm going to go home, sit on the porch and drink an BIG glass of 'Sippy Cup Chardonnay'

Cheers & Love

SGK



 

No comments:

Post a Comment