Monday, March 19, 2012


10 Day You Challenge {Day Four: Four Books}



Today is day four of the 10 Day You Challenge: Four Books.
 
 
I really enjoy reading, but finding the time lately has been a challenge. Here are a few of my favorite books.
 
 
1. Tuesdays with Morrie:  This book isn't too depressing because it deals with death, but it doesn't make light of it either. It deals with true friendship and discusses some of life's many questions. It made me think, and I love a book that makes me question, and wonder.
 
 
 
 
2. Love You Forever: Ok I know this is a children's book, but it's still a book. I have liked this book since I was little and now I get to read it to my little man! :)
 
 
 
 

 

3. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult: I really enjoy Jodi Picoult's writing. It's hard for me to choose a favorite, so I choose the most recent that I've read. In Sterling, New Hampshire, 17-year-old high school student Peter Houghton has endured years of verbal and physical abuse at the hands of classmates. His best friend, Josie Cormier, succumbed to peer pressure and now hangs out with the popular crowd that often instigates the harassment. One final incident of bullying sends Peter over the edge and leads him to commit an act of violence that forever changes the lives of Sterling’s residents.  

 
 
 
4. Betty White: Here We Go Again : Read it!!! I am so in love with Betty White. She is an incredible woman!

 
 
There you have it folks! Any good reads you recommend??
 
{{P.S. I'm catching up for the days I missed over the weekend... No computer!}}
 
 
Cheers & Love
 
SGK

 

No comments:

Post a Comment