Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The ABCs of Me

A fun way to help you get to know me! Enjoy!
A. Age22 years young.
B. Bed sizeQueen... Not nearly big enough when the baby decides that is the only place he will sleep  Welcome to my life (http://www.howtobeadad.com/tag/baby-sleep-positions)
C. Chore that you hate – Hand washing dishes! Growing up without a working dishwasher made me never want to do them by hand again!
D. Dogs – < 3 I LOVE DOGS! I have two puppies at home with my parents. Lady, our yellow lab & Murphy our hound dog/black lab mix. I want a BIG dog when I can afford/have my own place. Maybe a Bernese Mountain dog?!
My babies are so spoiled...
E. Essential start to your day – A smile from my Monkey man. It makes every day great!
F. Favorite color – Oh goodness. Do I have to pick one? I love pink, black and brown. For pretty much anything... Well not anything, but close! 
G. Gold or silver – Silver!!!! I love it... I have recently started to buy gold jewlery... but I'm not good at putting it with outfits...
H. Height –5'3". Ya, I'm short. I know.
I. Instruments you play – My voice! haha but only in my car or in the shower :)
J. Job title – Receptionist/Cashier at New Prague Auto Group {newpragueautogroup.com} Check us out! It's not something that I could do for the rest of my life, but for now it is a great job!
K. Kids – One handsome little man! I would love to have more soon. My brother and I are about 7 years apart. I always wished we had been a little closer in age. I want that for my children as well... BUT there are things complicating that right now. So baby #2 will wait.
L. Live – I'm sure the little man and I will stay in Minnesota or Wisconsin. There is something about the four seasons that will keep me here for life!
M. Mother’s name – Brenda Sue... She's a gem!
N. Nicknames – Hmm... I don't really have one.. I still get called Sammy KK (from high school) every now and again.
O. Overnight hospital stays – 2. Visit one when I was in the 5th grade. I had my appendix removed. I was there for a whole week! Visit two was after I had the little mister! (that hospital was SO nice)
P. Pet peeves – People who drive slow in the fast lane. Papers stapled unevenly. (I'm a receptionist, I deal with men who don't know how to staple UGH) Cheaters. Liars. and... girls that don't know when to back off.
Q. Quote from a movie
Herb Brooks: Boom he can hit him. Boom. Boom. Boom. We're opening up options. We've got four options off of one play. Allright. Any questions?
[silence]
Herb Brooks: Good, let's go.
Buzz Schneider: What the hell is he talking about?
Rob McClanahan: No clue!
-Miracle
A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.
I know this is a song in the movie.. but I love it! - Cinderella

R. Right or left handed – Rightie!
S. Siblings – Christopher Eric. The best big brother a girl could ask for.
T. Time it takes you to get ready – Depends what I'm getting ready for... usually about 30-60 minutes.
U. Underwear – It's under here. Underwear?! haha
V. Vegetable you hate – Broccoli... Cliche, I know, but it's gross. 
W. What makes you run late – Aidyn, or myself. I can never seem to be satisfied with my outfit...
X. X-rays you’ve had – Broken Rib
Y. Yummy food you make – I love baking.. I'm going to try some Ice Box Lemon Bars http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/lemon-icebox-bars-recipe/index.html
Z. Zoo animal – I love watching monkeys. Polar Bears are my second favorite. Penguins are my third.

Well there you have it folks. A few fun facts about Yours Truly.
It is now time to finish up this last hour of what has seemed to be an endless work day.
Then I get to head home to play with the munchkin... Eat dinner... & Watch Top Chef as I dream of being as great of a cook as the contestants.
Of course, I will be doing those all while enjoying a large glass of 'Sippy cup' Chardonnay.

Cheers & Love

SGK

No comments:

Post a Comment