Monday, February 13, 2012

ONE hour left!!!!!!! Work has gone by surprisingly fast today. & to keep it going that way I am going to fill out this fun little questionnaire. 
 
 
 
Outside my window... I'm staring into the darkness... It is depressing that it gets dark so soon. All I can see is the reflection of the cars on the show floor in the window.
I am thinking... that I am hungry. But I am also feeling chubby, so I should eat something healthy and then work out... Maybe a little WII fitness tonight?!
I am thankful for... my happy, healthy, angel of a son.
From the kitchen... well since I'm at work I'm not sure what's happening in the kitchen. But I think we are having pork and beets tonight... tasty! I am in the mood to bake though so something will come from the kitchen tonight!
I am wearing... leggings {surprise!} and a sweater with my UGGS. Comfy :)
I am creating... party plans... I am almost the mother of a 1 year old.... Oh Em Gee.... I know he won't remember the party, but I still want to make it enjoyable for the guests!
I am going... home to snuggle the cutest baby in the world! Poor guys is popping teeth...
I am reading... Nothing at the moment.. I need to pick a new book. {Suggestions are welcome.}
I am hoping... time slows down.. I feel like life is passing without me even realizing it. I want to soak in every moment with my baby.
I am feeling... nostalgic... Almost one year ago I was about to become a brand new mom.. It was one of the happiest times of my life.
Around the house... I try to keep it clean because I am living with parents... Sometimes I struggle but I do my best! Everyone is currently home without me :(
One of my favorite things... A Christmas tree being the only light in the room.. My baby's laugh... Skates on ice... <3
A few plans for the rest of the week... work tomorrow through Friday. Date night with Andrew John for Valentines day <3 Taking the babe to get his hair cut for the second time on Friday evening. Then just relaxing! I love weekends with nothing to do!
 
 
Here is a picture of one of my favorite things....

Baby's First Easter! He was SO little, and he has the cutest laugh!


Well there you have it... A few fun random thoughts of mine.
 
A special shout out to one of my BEST friends! Congrats on your engagement!!!!!!! I am so unbelievably honored to be a bridesmaid! You deserve every happiness in the world baby girl... I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment