Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for pictures. Yup, pictures. They are so important in my life. Yes, I can look back and in my mind put a picture to the important moments, but being able to physically see the past through pictures is an incredible thing.

For this Thankful Thursday, I am going to let you know what I am thankful for through pictures.

I am thankful for:



My Mama. She is a beautiful person who has helped me with SO much.
My big brother. He is a great friend and an awesome uncle to my little guy.
For good friends.... & good times that lead to new beginnings. <3
Great Music. Music speaks directly to my heart. I listened to him ^ every day in my high school years.
One of the greatest guy friends any girl could ask for. He made me laugh and listened if I needed to vent.
So proud of everything he has accomplished at such a young age. He has and will continue to do great things.
My beautiful 'sisters'. No matter how much time passes, we fall right back to where we used to be.
My second family. I love each and every one of them.
My roomies! Two beautiful girls who know how to have a GREAT time.... Three years and countless memories.
My hockey family. They may all be closer to my brother's age than my own, but we always have a good time when we're reunited.
A Girl's Best Friend. My beautiful baby girl. She is a great cuddler and listener. :)
Two of THEE best friends a girl could ask for. Miss you both.
I am forever grateful for these two. I am proud to call them my baby boy's Godparents, and two of my closest friends.
<3 This girl is the sweetest. SO glad we were roomies for a year. We clicked the very first time we talked. (Over a beer in the back of a car between periods at a hockey game)haha Love you!
My cousins! The two not in this picture are responsible for my AHmazing 21st b-day trip to Vegas. & the three in the picture were responsible for an insane amount of fun!
A best friend that let's me be myself. No matter how crazy I may be sometimes.
The greatest man I know. My Daddy. He's tough on the outside, but a has a teddy bear heart.
This little boy has changed my life. I am so blessed, grateful, and happy that he is mine. That smile can make every sadness in my heart melt away. His kisses and hugs make every day worth living. I am so in love.
The man who changed my life forever. I never would have guessed it when we first met, but I wouldn't change a thing. We have hard times, but the good times make it worth it. He gave me my heart ^ the little boy up there, and I am forever grateful for that.


I could go on and on, but for this Thankful Thursday, that is all. Some of the things that I am the most thankful for are above. And thanks to pictures I could show each of them to all of you.


What are you thankful for this Thankful Thursday?



Cheers & Love


SGK

















No comments:

Post a Comment