Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weekend To Do!

It's hard for me with my hours at work to really spend quality time with Aidyn during the week, so I am going to take full advantage of my weekends with him! Here is a list of must do activities for me, my little man (and whoever wants to join) to do together!

1. Go to the Minnesota or Como Zoo as many times as we can.
2. Walk around Cleary lake and play at the playground every Sunday morning.
3. Finger Paint


4. Jump in puddles
5. Have a concert with pots pans and wooden spoons
6. Ride on a boat
7. Go swimming
8. Blow Bubbles

I also found lots of great ideas to help his fine motor skills! I'll have to do blogs on all of the fun activities we do together :)


If anyone has anymore fun things for me and the little man to do feel free to leave a comment!

Gosh he is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment