Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dragging on...

My life feels as if it is dragging by. Not that I necessarily want it to go 100 mph, but it's as though I am trudging through thick mud with no sight of solid ground.

I keep wishing and hoping that my life will just fall into a perfect place, but I know there is no perfect, and in time things will fall into place.

I am trying to remind myself that 22 is young and I have plenty of time to get to the place that I want to be in life. But right now, in the moment, I feel as if I'll be stuck here forever. I know every trial in life comes with a lesson, and with that lesson comes an understanding of why that lesson was given to you. So I guess all I can do is wait it out and try to understand what good things will come to my life because of it.


Found some quotes from the lovely Pinterest to remind me to live for myself, and that things WILL get better.


P.S. Sorry for the depressing post... I promise the next one will be better!









No comments:

Post a Comment