Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wedding Fever!

So... I took a little hiatus from the blog. But I am back at it.

I have MAJOR wedding fever....

This Wedding Fever was brought on because I am the Maid of Honor for my best friend's Wedding this September. {Such a HUGE honor!} Her and her fiance, {my 'bfs' brother}, are currently living in Missouri. Cory is attending Logan College to become a chiropractor! Because of the distance they don't get home very often, but they are home for the week!!! So it is a week full of catching up and Wedding Planning. I took tomorrow off to dedicate all of my time to helping Miss Angie with anything and everything Wedding. I am hoping that helps cure the fever a bit...

I have always been in love with weddings... I have actually been considering a career in the wedding business in the future! {I will have to post more about that dream later}

So for today's blog I am going to show you a few of the things I might want to have for my DREAM Wedding... Key work there is dream wedding.

THE CHURCH
I did a little research about weddings at the Cathedral. WOW. Talk about rules and guidelines. This is my dream location, but at the same time I don't want to be worried about breaking any of their STRICT rules on my big day.

THE DRESS

This is a fairytale dress...!
AH! This dress is spectacular! Who knows how it would actually look on my short self, but this dress is perfection. Look at all of that lace!!!!



THE RING

I am going to love the ring {big, small, gold, silver} that my Prince Charming {whoever he may be} puts on my finger because it is coming from him, and it symbolizes our love and commitment to each other. BUT, if I could have any ring I wanted. This is top 5, maybe even #1. :)

BRIDESMAID DRESSES


Love Love Love this color {maybe a little darker shade} and style for bridesmaids. I like long and flowy.



TUXES/SUITS

Maybe have the groomsmen in the darker color and the Groom in the lighter... Or have them all in darker brown suits.

THE FLOWERS



 I'm thinking there has to be a little color :) I am loving these ^ two types and colors of flowers. I'd probably go more towards the left ones.



THE HAIR


Somewhat simple and elegant. I like the one on the left but would like the bun part to be curlier.


CAKE

Gorgeous!

RECEPTION

If Heaven had a party.... This is stunning.

THE SEND OFF

I would love to end our reception like this!


MUST TAKE PICTURES

A picture of my girls reacting to seeing me in my dress.
HAHAHA
My mom, my grandma, and me. And my husbands mom, and grandmas.



I don't want to see my husband before I walk down the isle, so I would love to do something fun like this.

:) You know it!

Hahaha. Morning after the wedding mugshots of the bridal party.
You'd have to do it with the guys as well!




UGH. That definitely did not help the wedding fever..... I have so many ideas! When my day does come I am going to have a hard time making decisions!


I'm getting anxious to watch my beautiful best friend walk down the isle!! I'm also getting anxious to sit down, relax and drink a nice full glass of Sippy Cup Chardonnay with her tomorrow afternoon!



Cheers & Love
SGK

No comments:

Post a Comment